THE MOON

Hello Spiritual Aspirant,


Yesterday I shared lottery numbers with some people who is in my phone book contact and were originally live in Ghana. I first of all apologized for the loss and we loss due to mistake I made in the calculation of the moon. Last night when the moon appeared it was not grown enough to use to calculate for lottery numbers. I followed the moon calendar and it was not accurate. The numbers I shared are (6)-17-27 and only one corrected (dropped). The time is not yet run out so I will continue today for Monday Special, watch out. The winning numbers of National Weekly Lotto are as follows:
WIN: 81-80-8-(6)-62
MAC: 69-47-32-48-61

Better luck next time

Blessed Be,
ANT'HARRATU, The Maker Of Miracles

Is Not I But ANT'HARRATU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU