*Expression of my Thanksgiving and gratitude to the Holy Archangel Raphael*

 *Expression of my Thanksgiving and gratitude to the Holy Archangel Raphael*





One of my friends called me yesterday asking for help because he has been admitted in the hospital for Unknwn sickness. I summoned Holy Archangel Raphael and asked for immediate healing for my friend and asked him to visit me for feedback after going to heal my friend. I tasked Holy Raphael to engage with His team to embark on surgical operation to heal and change all the other damaged body parts on my friend.


*Response from The Archangel*

I had a dream  just few hours after my engagement with the Holy Raphael.  In the dream I was with my little brother who pressured me to buy him something that am not happy with, I refused and shouted at him. Later in the dream I found myself in the company of many people wanted the same thing including my brother himself. I then decided to give to my brother no matter what others say.

End of dream.


*Symbol Meanings and interpretations of the dream*


• Shouting at people (someone) means will become influential or governing. 

• Denying something in a dream represents failure, delay or blockages in the way of desired goals opposite is true when giving something or request accepted in a dream.


*Brief Conclusion:*

With reference to all the encoded symbols, The Holy Archangel Raphael is communicating to me regarding the request I sent through for my friend’s health.


*Holy Raphael is telling me that my friend have been sick for long knowingly and unknowingly and have been seeking for health solutions with no Success.


*Many in his bloodline have suffered and still suffering  the same fate with little or no help and solution. But for the case of my friend will be different. 


*Holy Archangel Raphael assured me through the dream that my request for my friend is answered and all what I seek regarding his health status should be considered done.


*Reality after this dream*

Before this message was even communicated to my friend in the morning, I got a call from him telling me of his discharge from the hospital, and shockingly all his scans and medical reports taken was highly positive with totally healthy status. He told me, the Doctor earlier complained of his high blood pressure, kidney damage and other complications. But all these areas are now showing 100% restoration with no traces of earlier complications.


In direction of this, I want to publicly voiced out my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the Holy Archangel Raphael for his proactive response to a dying soul.


Indeed you are an Archangel who is soo passionate about HEALING

🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

By Solomon Nkansah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU