Thank You Ziku

 Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You All



As I used to do, every Ramadan fasting months I budgeted some amount of money I spend in keeping the fast and task one of the prosperity entities to manifest it. Last three years it was Ziku from Necronomicon and this year too because it seems Nicronomicon entities favour religious activities. On the second day of the fasting month this year, 4am before eating, I petitioned the only black West African accent Necronomicon entity, Mighty Ziku and I saw her as a young West African beautiful lady of about 19 years of age but last three years she manifested as generous West African woman of about 50 years to 60 years of age. I and her were in the same room but I was naked laying on the bed and she had dread hair, wearing short hand dress and jeans trouser. She left the room through the door. I saw myself again on my way home and there's a leak water pipe on the road and when I reach home, I saw a wild cat and I chase it but it escape through the ceiling. The vision ends. 

Interpretations: 

Bed represents travels, a wife, honor or a high rank.

 Nakedness represents inward purity and clarity

Wildcat represents 

 adversities, toiling and a wretched life. 

Chasing away means imprisonment

I will not interpret the water because by experience when Necronomicon entities are granting your request they show you water so it is a good sign of granting my request. Exactly around 4pm someone dash me 50gh and next day 4am I called her again and thank her and I also remind her that the money I received is not enough, it is not even up to one quarter of my request. She showed me visions of football matches which means blockage but around 10am during the day I received mobile money on my phone and I contacted the sender to enquire about it, he said he is giving it to me to keep the fast. I got more than what I budgeted. What marvels me is that the person is even not a Muslim and he doesn't know me personally, he used to talk to me on internet and I haven't requested money from him.

Thank You,

Mighty Ziku


"Every Prophecy is a Subject to Change by the Cause of Time"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU