It Has Just Began

 

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You All



Sunday evening around  4pm I contacted Nitika, The Genius of Precious Stone and I petitioned him to bring an amount of 1200gh to pay for my house rent which have to be paid by the end of this month. About 45 minutes before the time scheduled for my contact with Nitika, I added sea salt in my bath water, pray with Psalm 51 to bless it and took my bath. After toweling myself, I applied a little perfume (a mixture of Alhaji Abdulai and six flower) on my forehead, chest, wrist and knee. I lit the candle and frankincense and myrrh. Green candle wasn't around so I went with the neutral colour white. I wear Nitika talisman and started with the meditation, repetition, vibrate and singing his name for 33 times and I declaimed the conjuration, salutations, request and dismissal. Early in the morning the next day at dawn I received a phone call from someone asking me to help them to repel a curse and I decided to charge them but since I am not used to charging I only asked them to give 100gh and they paid. After the curse reversal ritual ended, through their conversation they thought it will cost them more than that. Then I realize that Nitika is trying to provide half of my request but I blown it out. I am still petitioning Nitika to fully grant my request.
Thank You,
Nitika, The Genius of Precious Stone.

_<It is not I But AntHarratu>_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU