Andromalius Caused the Thief to Return the Stolen Money

 HELLO SPIRITUAL ASPIRANTS

PEACE BE UPON YOU ALL



Yesterday I received a phone call from a Lady living the same town with me and she was complaining about stolen money and I conjured Andromalius from the "Lesser Key of Solomon" The King. Andromalius first gave me a vision of how the Lady got the money, he said the Lady went for loan and one of her employees has stolen it. Later in the night Andromalius told me in the dream that he have caused the thief to return the money. In the morning the Lady calls to inform me that the thief has returned the money, the person leaves it on the dirty clothes in the front of her house. I want to publicly thank Andromalius for the helping hand. It is true that Andromalius catch thieves who has stolen money only and I recommend him to those who also experiencing such money stealing problems. Below is voice audio of my conversation with the Lady, enjoy it.

Thank You,

Andromalius


>It Is Not I But AntHarratu <

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

MASS HEALING

ALMOST GETTING CRAZY