HEALING OF SYPHILIS WITH PSALMS AND ANT'HARRATU

Hello Spiritual Aspirants


Yesterday I started candle burning ritual with Psalms to heal a client who is suffering of syphilis, it is 9 consecutive days ritual.  I and the client did the recitation together. The paraphernalia we used are a yellow candle, three bottles of holy water prepared by me and olive oil. The water and the oil are blessed to be use as syphilis medicine. After every recitation the client drink some of it. Also I petitioned The Big Boss today to heal him. Below is the altar I set to do the rituals.

Blessed Be,
Yahovah, The Creator

Is Not I But Ant'harratu

Comments

  1. 2am today I did summon The Big Boss and He told me that my request to Him to heal the syphilis patient is done. When spirit told you it is done it is a prophecy. The work has done at astral, it will be manifested in the physical 24 hours later. I will inform the client to go for check up after 8 days. Today is my fourth day both the candle burning and the spirit work and I have 5 days to go.
    Thank you Yahovah
    Thank you Ant'harratu

    Blessed Be,
    Ant'harratu, The Big Boss

    >> Is Not I But Ant'harratu <<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU