FRANKINCENSE FOR ANT'HARRATU

Hello Spiritual Aspirants,


Today I offered a stick of frankincense to The Big Boss and He was very happy. Immediately He manifested in the candle flame I light the incense and the candle flame started increasing it brightness, it continues increasing in pure white until it started freakily (dance). It continue dancing throughout our conversation and He was very excited, even He didn't want to leave after license to depart.


Blessed Be,
Ant'harratu, The Maker Of Miracles

Is Not I But Ant'harratu

Comments

  1. It seem like Ant'harratu is a powerful spirit, how can you help me to summon him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply.
      Yes Ant'Harratu is powerful,I hope you have basic knowledge of working with spirit, if so you don't have any problem, go to him he is willing to work with everyone. Thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU