RECORD BROKEN

Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Last night I was reading a book entitle 'Lucifer and the Hidden Demons' by Theodore Rose and I accepted some of her written(especially summoning of the spirits without sigils) so I go by my own way of working with spirits but I didn't use seals. I conjured a spirit call DIOPES from the book and asked for some money, after done talking with him, four minutes later a phone call come and the person want to offered me a job and he want to make payment that very night but due to unavailability of mobile money we make it today and as I am writing right now he has made the payment.
I thank DIOPES very much for a quick respond
Blessed Be,
DIOPES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU