I GOT IT BACK

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

I just want to thank Valac, Al'far'dahn, Salas'ash and Iadon for always being there for me. Yesterday I left my phone at home and when I return I saw two missed call from a neighbour and I called back and he was crying bitterly because he needs money to buy medicine for his seriously sick son and when I reach to my packet the money I have is left with only few I will spend for this holidays but a voice in my head is telling me to save the life of a neighbour son and heaven will take care of me and I did it. Early this morning I was thinking where to get money for food. Al'far'dahn gave me food not long, Salas'ash gave me money last Friday it was part of the money I used to bought the medicine for the child, Valac also gave me money last week so I left with no choice to either petition Diopes, Ziku or Iadon. So I contacted Iadon from Kingdom Of Flame by E A Koetting to ask for money and he accepted to help. After the conversation I went out and I met a certain man on my way and he asked me won't you today go to the food seller corner and I replied I don't have money today and he put his hand in his packet and said I just from there so take; he dash me some money. I know it's the work of Iadon. I thank all the above mentioned spirits for always being there for me. I was once told in the dream I get my earns meat through prayers.
Blessed Be,
Divine Providence.

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU