ZIKU IS ADDED TO THE MONEY LIST

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon you

This is thanksgiving offering, posting to give Ziku publicity. I was happy the day I was told in the dream I shouldn't worry, all my financial needs are obtain through prayers. Last night around 7:40 pm I conjured Ziku from the Necronomicon, as you all know I went to her by my own method, not follow the book. She appeared like black old woman dress like West African generous woman she handed me a schnapps bottle with dead dry yellow snake coil on it. She was threatening that someone owed her an amount of 3,000.00, she even direct me where the person live. I told her my purpose of calling her and why I need the money and she accepted to brings some money. After dismissal exactly 9:21pm I received a phone call from someone he said he get my phone number through Google search and he don't have much money but he wants some work to be done for him and he told me what he can afford now and pay the balance when the work is done and I don't want to accept it but I remembered my work with Ziku so I accepted, it was one quarter of the amount I requested from her. I received the money this morning. I added Ziku to my list of serviceable money granting spirits. I thank Ziku very much. I recommend her to everyone who needs money urgently.
Glory Be To,
Ziku, the Warrior

 https://wa.me/233244419744

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU