CONNECTING WITH THE DIVINE

"Magick is the true way to activating the God consciousness."

I saw above statement in someone Facebook wall and it remind me my childhood and teens age, I was raised from religious family(both Christians and Muslims) and I was active religious practitioner, during those dark days I don't remembered a single day or night I had a dream, I am like a dead animal, my soul was poisoned of religious teachings and it was dead. When I started studying and practicing spiritualism(occultism) my dead soul has been resurrected and alive now. It now connect with the divine and able to reach to the divine providence (God) and getting information everyday and night. When I red the above statement, the question I want to ask is that why religious people dislike occultism so much and telling terrible lies about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU