SEPARATION OF STRONG LOVERS

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

SEPARATION OF STRONG LOVERS




Five weeks ago I started to sow discord between strong lovers, breaking up love affair is one of the complicates work in ritual magick. What makes it complicated is it takes time to work completely, it involves of petition of multiple spirits, etc. First I petition Leraye to cause conflicts, secondly Gaap to bring fierce hatred upon them, thirdly Glasya Labolas to provoke attacks and Andras to sow discord. The work is done but my client didn't witness the heat that broke up the relationship because she is not close to them. What my client witness was that the man started talking taxi from work but initially it was the other lady who picked him up from work, he stopped sending her money but previously he sent her money twice a week. Now peace is being prevailing, my client sit with the to man for one year and after one year the other lady came in to snatch the man from her. It is three years now, everything is over. I thank Leraye, Gaap, Glasya Labolas and Andras for the great work they have done.
I recommend these spirits to those who are experiencing similar situation.
Blessed Be,
Leraye, Gaap, Glasya Labolas and Andras.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC


>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

  1. The lovers bounce back, the other lady also use magick to turned things around and things turn outside down, totally down for my client. The man broke up with my client so I contacted LARALOS from the book of Abramelin the mage and LERAYE to cause disgust, fight and separation between them. And HAGIEL and Sallos to reconcile and ensure fidelity between my client and her man. The other lady is out of picture now and my client and her man has been reconciled but their love is not like before it wasn't perfect. I thank above entities for their powerful hands they stretch it out for my client and I am asking them to make their partnership perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU