THE LOTTERY SPELLS

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Yesterday was the perfect day for lottery gamble by the use of moon phase.
This type of spells works only on Ghanaian lotteries and other countries who have similar type of lotteries because in Ghana if you able to get two numbers correct you won. Ritual outline
>Palm tree branch
>Qur'an chapter 1
>Green candle
>Psalm 76(KJV)
>Lottery ticket
Jromoni evocation
 Pick three numbers by divination (palm tree branch divination) while reciting Qur'an chapter 1 in Arabic
Stake the number in small amount
Use the ticket to do the candle spells
Light the candle, open the Bible to Psalm 76, hold the ticket between your palm, recite the following spells 6x

O Lord, Rain Thine Luck Upon These Lottery Numbers
Grant (mention the numbers) a Lucky Win, a Sure And Certain Thing.

Recite Psalm 76 3x. Blow out the candle and relight it the next days
 This spells is to repeat 3 to 4 consecutive days Use the same candle everyday
On second day afternoon summon Jromoni and ask him if at least 2 of the numbers are going drop. For the accurate prediction from Jromoni, tell him not to give you the answer right away rather demand the answer in your dream. He give 2 sign in a dream;
 EATING which means NO you are not going to win
RUNNING and CHASING means YES you will win.
I started it yesterday but I didn't get anyone to help me to do the divination(palm tree divination require two people to do) so I roughly pick the numbers  without Palm tree branch divination. The numbers are 61-45-24 and I will stake it on Monday Special Lotto in Ghana. If you live in Ghana tomorrow you can try your luck.
Blessed Be,
Jromoni

Is Not I But Ant'harratu

Comments

  1. Hello Spiritual Aspirants
    Today is Monday and is time for us to stake the numbers. I couldn't did the Jromoni part due to tough time a client's work is giving to me so if you live in Ghana you can try your luck in a small amount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spiritual Aspirants

    I am very sad when results announced. Look on the photo(ticket) I shared with you yesterday well you will see that there's first cancel number that is 64. When I went to stake the numbers the first number came from my mouth is 64 and I asked the lottery seller to cancel it. Now I am convinced that it was the lord who is telling me the right number to stake, he want me to win the lottery but I didn't pay attention to the voice. I got two numbers correct but it played differently, one number (45) on the main draw and the other (24) on machine numbers. What a trick, hmmm.
    Results is as follows;

    WINNING NUMBERS: 85-59-18-64)-(45)

    MACHINE NUMBERS: 89-41-33-74-(24)

    Pals sorry for the loss
    Blessed Be,
    The Lord

    >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Spiritual Aspirants

    Last night I was browsing and I came across one of the private Lotteries in Ghana call Sports Lotto. I was expecting the numbers on Monday Special Lotto, the numbers drop alright but we loss. When I checked the Sports Lotto draw to my surprise two numbers drop life and coloured. Hmmm lottery is a tricky game.
    Below is results of
    Sports Lotto
    GH_Sports Lotto:
    WIN: 73-09-77-(61)-(24)
    MAC: 68-42-81-75
    Blessed Be,
    Lord
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

    >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. doglotto.wix.biz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, I am very happy to hear that my post is very useful to you

      Delete
  5. Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! μ΅œμƒμœ„νŒŒμ›Œλ³Όμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. https://slotbunny168.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU