SPIRITS ARE MYSTERIOUS

       Hello Spiritual Aspirants
                               
I am evoking the 70th spirit of Goetia Prince SEERE from The Lesser Key Of Solomon for lottery numbers. Saturday night before Sunday morning SEERE show me a dream of someone who has won lottery of 1.8 or 1.9 billion Ghana cedis. I was the one picking the money from the ground, very each amount of money, bundles upon bundles. The reason I normally want the entity to gives answers in the dream is that it helps to give accurate prediction. When wakeful I started to analyse the dream and try to understand it, I am type of person I understand and interpret dreams but this one I got impression that it was lottery numbers. I changed it into Lotto numbers 1-8-9, I evoked the Mighty Prince again and I told him that we don't stake governmental lottery on Sundays. In all my conversation I told him in a plain words that I want only governmental lottery numbers. So he should come again and give me new one in my dream. Today I checked the private Lotteries if the numbers has played, one of the numbers played on Sunday Special Lotto
                             
GH_Sunday Special:
WIN: (09)-14-31-90-83
MAC: 79-22-11-87-66
                               
Last night I had a dream again and it is about filling a document and the collector of the document told me to fill the account side of the document and I responded that I am going to make a payment of the document. Through the payment and changes I awaked. So I translate the money into lottery numbers and I get 1-5-10-15-20-50. I will try both numbers today on Monday Special Lotto if it was the numbers I asked. Thank you very much SEERE.
Blessed Be,
The Prince




           >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU