THE INTELLIGENCE OF VENUS

Hello Spiritual Aspirants


Today I evoked Hagiel the intelligence of Venus for a client. Something unusual happened which leave me thinking. She is one of my old friends and she has told me years back that attributing green candle and green ink to draw her sigil was error and they are doing it because she is intelligence of Venus. The truth is that her candle colour is yellow and favourite ink to draw her sigil is black. When she appeared to me in the candle flame, the flame change to yellowish which is unusual. So it confirmed to me that what the documents are saying about her is full of errors. The first picture is when she begins to appear and the other is when she fully appeared.

Blessed be,
Hagiel

Is not I But Ant'harratu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU