IN LAW ACTING STRANGELY

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

I received emergency call from a client saying that his father in law is being acting like a someone who has lost his mind and it started this afternoon and after calming him down and promise him that it will be okay I talked to The Big Boss, Ant'Harratu and he accepted to deliver him, so I will update you on tomorrow. Thanks.
Blessed Be,
Ant'Harratu, The Maker Of Miracles

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

  1. They call me this dawn that the mad man haven't sleep last night but the symptoms has gone down after done talking to Ant'Harratu the second time
    this morning I called the mad man in - law and he said he was sleeping now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU