BACHTACHOTH BRINGS ONE FOURTH OF IT

                                                           Hello Spiritual Aspirants

                                                               Peace Be Upon You

Last Monday I conjured one of the Astaroth's boys called  Bachtachoth from the book entitle "Rites Of Astaroth" by Denerah Erzebet. according to the author this entity should be contact on Sunday but I did it on Monday night because I know for sure that spiritual entities are always available to be contact no matter the day and the hour. As I always do when I take any book of spirit what I need from it is the entity's name. I used my new formula of working with spirits and with this formula the entities always respond greatly and fast. With this formula no occult paraphernalia require, what require is only your WILL and INTENTION. Bachtachoth advice me to use my football match prediction with Archangel Gabriel to make money and be rich through football betting by advertising to get more people to hire me. He also promised me some money. On Tuesday I received missed calls but I didn't call back. On Wednesday I received the same missed calls from the same person and this time round I called back and he hired me to help their tribe to win this year Eid Al Fitr football match and from it I got
one fourth of the requested money. I recommend Bachtachoth for every experience magickian. Thank you Bachtachoth.

                                                                                                                             Blessed Be,

                                                                                                                                              Bachtachoth


>It Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU