Don't You Say That Again!

 Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You




Last week I received a call from a football coach, asking me to help them to win their league match they are about play and I told him to call back three days before the match and he did. I tasked Archangel Cassiel to assist them, a day before the match Archangel Cassiel told me that they should do something about the referees because they had the score line in their packet and he will draw the match instead of winning it. When I told the coach everything including the symbols and its interpretations he doubted it. Later we talked again and because of his doubting in our first conversation I recorded him. He called me again during the pre-match  meeting with the referees and he got to know that the referees and their opponent were from the same town and I told him to do anything he can to stop the plan of the referees. He protested about the referees and later he promised them if they officiate the match fairly he will gave them 100gh. I according to him they officiate the match fairly, they won two nil and he too keep his promise. I have a lot to say about this incidence, so meet me today at YouTube while talking about this, going details about it, interpreting the symbols and also giving update from Archangel Michael about the final match between Ghana and Nigeria.

Thank You,

Cassiel, The Archangel of Saturn


"Magick is All About Divination"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU