The Prophetic Dreams

 Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You



The Prophetic Dreams

Sunday 6th March I started calling on Angel Yezelel for my Yankee friend to help her pass her exam, she is a nursing student and Friday night I called Duke Barbatos for divination. On Thursday night, During my working with Angel Yezelel, I asked if my friend will pass the Pharmacology examination? and I saw myself running on a railway track and I met a male known friend here in Ghana who is well verse in medicine (drugs). The meaning of this dream is walking over (pass with high grade or marks) and on Friday night I called Duke Barbatos for general divination and I saw myself at the movie scene, they were acting action movie. It means you have total control of your own affair. In all Both Yezelel and Barbatos confirmed that my friend will pass with high grade. First I congratulate 👏 my friend for study hard to pass her exam and I thank Angel Yezelel for improving her memory, helping her to remembered all she seek to recall and also I thank Duke Barbatos for wonderful divination he did.

Thanks

Angel Yezelel and Duke Barbatos


"Magick is All About Divination"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU