My Highest Public Praises to Duke Barbatos.πŸ¦…πŸ¦…❤️❤️πŸ‘ΌπŸ”₯

 My Highest Public Praises to Duke Barbatos.πŸ¦…πŸ¦…❤️❤️πŸ‘ΌπŸ”₯



Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You All

 

I had some case with of one of my spiritual friends asking me to enquire about his life. Money is not coming and he is planning of getting into some business and he want to know whether it will be good or bad business.


I summoned the great Duke Barbatos yesternight and tasked him to investigate into the life of this fellow and come report to me on the following 2 questions:


1. What can my friend to do bring money into his life ?


2. Will the business he is planning to enter be a good business or bad?


*Response from the Great Duke Barbatos*


Few minutes after the summoning I had a dream. In the dream I saw myself with my family in the house when I got out to sleep on the main road due to hot temperature in the room. I saw myself performing magic and calling some spirits, I then wake up to find myself in a total darkness due to light off in the dream.

End of dream.


*Interpretations*

- House represent wife (woman)

- One’s family represents richness.

- A road represents the divine law

- Sleeping means heedlessness or joblessness.

- Magic represents illusion.

- Totally darkness represent straying from God’s path, being lost, committing an error and confusion


*Conclusion of Duke Barbatos Message*

Putting all together, Duke Barbatos the great spirit is telling me that my friend is making mistake of thinking that he have nothing while his wife is rich enough to take care of him, his wife is getting money because of him. Again the business he want to do won’t go as he sees it and planned it, it will failed.

Great Duke Barbatos in the dream made me aware that my friend is doing well with his family and he should abide by law and continue his spiritual journey. 


Thank you great Duke Barbatos.. indeed you are the revealer of all truths and hidden secrets.


Accept my public praises and thanksgiving πŸ™πŸ™❤️❤️❤️πŸ’πŸ’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU