*Thank you Mighty Earl ANDROMALIUS. *💐🤴🦅

 *Thank you Mighty Earl ANDROMALIUS. *💐🤴🦅



Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You All 


I had a serious case of someone who contacted me of someone taking his money and for almost 2 years, the person don’t want to pay him back his money.


I didn’t want to do this work due to my busy schedules but the guy keeps complaining and calling me for help.


I then called the spirit Andromalius and reported the case to him and asked him to do investigations and come and tell me whether what the guy complaining about is true.


Andramalius the mighty spirit came to report to me the following night that is true.. there has been unfaithfulness, criminality and unfairness and that guy complaining to me have been cheated.


I then summoned the mighty spirit again and for 5days now.. He started working for the guy to get back his money. Fastward, as I am typing now.. the guy have got all his money fully paid to him GHS 7,100. How the mighty spirit Andromalius tormented the criminal guy to pay his money can’t be explained here 😂😂.


Thank you great spirit Andromalius. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤴🤴🤴🤴❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✊✊✊✊✊🤴🤴🤴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU