My heartfelt gratitude to Marquis Orias and Archangel Samael.

 *My heartfelt gratitude to Marquis Orias and Archangel Samael.*





I was soo much in pain and distress when 6 of my Ghanaians were arrested and jailed in a South African prison. With much ups and downs in court seems to be fruitless with no granting of bill by the judge.


Yesterday I summoned Orias and pleaded for help so that today’s court appearance will be good news where my people will be freed. I then spoke to Holy Archangel Samael whom I have been working with since the last 2 months. 


I was soo worried and disappointed when I didn’t get any response from Orias after summoning him yesterday and I needed to be in court this morning.


On the bench of the court room 👩‍⚖️ this morning I summoned Marquis Orias and Holy Archangel Samael through my own discovered mental invocation polished by *AntHarratu*(search him on Facebook and YouTube)


Through my summoning the mighty spirits assured me that I should calm down all is well.


Spiritual Aspirants, as I am typing now all the people were totally acquitted and discharged by the court and they are free to go.


My honest gratitude goes to Marquis Orias and Holy Archangel Samael. Indeed you are helpers of humanity 🙏❤️🙌🏿❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU