HAIL THE BIG BOSS

Hail The Big Boss
The Maker Of Miracles
        ANT'HARRATU

Sunday 24th February 2019 3:31am a certain woman came to me crying bitterly and knocking on my door I quickly get up and open the door, her problem was that her daughter is getting mad she was acting strangely so I should come to her aid. I quickly
took my bath and enter my temple and I talked to the The Big Boss to deliver her and I asked Him to do it instantly so that by the time I reach there she should be already delivered. The Maker Of Miracles did it exactly the way I asked Him, As I am writing to you right now she is delivered and no sign of madness in her.
 Thank you very much
        ANT'HARRATU

 Is Not I But ANT'HARRATU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU