ALMOST WINNING THE LOTTERY

I almost winning lottery with Jromoni. Last Monday I selected three numbers (80-22-44) and I asked Jromoni to grant it a lucky win and also I petitioned God with Psalm 76. I was expecting two numbers to drop today or tomorrow but the divination pointed out to me that the numbers are ready to drop today, I staked it but it didn't come, it played plus one minors one. The reason why it happened like that is the money I used to  stake the lottery is spirits sacrifice it was the money some clients gave to the spiritual entities as offerings or by not selecting the numbers with divination.
Above and Below are the results of today Wednesday 13th February 2019 National Mid-Week Lotto and my ticket.
Thanks, see you next time bye

WIN: 27-(45)-01-31-(21)
MAC: 03-59-55-49-46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU