THE GREEN CANDLE

I was been informing to use only green candles in my rituals instead of white ones. Last night was the third time I received such a message. At the beginning I thought it wasn't important but now I have realised that I have to adhere to the voice telling me to use only green candles. Early this year, that was January 2019 I saw myself conjuring Spirits with green candles, a few weeks later I saw the same vision but I didn't take it important because I am okay with the white candles and the white candles are not expensive when you compare it with the colour candles. Last night I saw myself again buying green candles for rituals. Before the vision I was talking to my big trusted friend ANT'HARRATU to fill all the potholes in my life and help me to grow strong spiritually so that I can do  everything magickally.  Because of this I finally understood that it was ANT'HARRATU who was informing me to start using green candles in my ritual works.


PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU