BEAUTIFUL MAD LADY

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

I heard a sad message today from a neighbour and I decided to help. A beautiful lady is suffering of madness and I was inform by a neighbour, the mad person is also a neighbour. She has been in that condition for few months. I visited the mad person and her family and I promise them that they shouldn't  worry, my man Ant'harratu will surely deliver her. I did talk to Ant'harratu tonight around 11pm and he told me that the lady is suffering because she is being chasing someone husband and the person has curse(cross) her. He also accepted to repel the curse in two days later.
I am very grateful for Ant'harratu

Blessed Be,
Ant'harratu The Maker Of Miracles

https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

             >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

Comments

  1. 8am this morning we paid the mad lady and her family visit, she is healed as promised by Ant'harratu but I forgot to record the conversation I will do so in our next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spiritual Aspirants
    Peace Be Upon You

    Today marks the fourth day and the end of Ant'harratu petition to heal the mad lady, the last summoning haven't done yet because I want to hear the final message from her family before I speak to the big boss. All the conversation between me and her family members is recorded and it is in our native dialect. In first audio the mad lady family is saying that she left home during the dawn without their notice to the place where she originally live. So they are going there to see her maybe her ailment has come again.
    In the second audio they are saying that she is well, she I have miss her father and she prefers to stay at her place that is why she live without their notice. Also her family confirmed what Ant'harratu said about what brings the madness. We thank Ant'harratu for such amazing healing.

    Blessed Be,
    Ant'harratu The Maker Of Miracles

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

    >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU