BIME, THE MIGHTY DUKE

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

Today I conjured Duke Bime from the lesser key of Solomon the king to manifest money in my client profession, he is a skill labour. Bime appeared to me as black skin like Africa man, white hair, red eyes and wearing black cloth dress like a military man. I asked Bime whether he is male or female, he replied that he has no gender and he don't need water and food to survive and sex. He appeared very quickly and his energy is soft. He has a different voice I don't know how to describe it in English. Bime accepted to carryout the task and I asked him to give me a sign, a sign that a big contract with huge amount of money should be awarded to my client within this week. And we agreed to offer him a stick of candle tomorrow.
I will keep updating when update comes.

Blessed Be,
Bime, the mighty Duke


https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT


             >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU