PREPARING TO WORK WITH ORIAS

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You

I just prepared the seal of Goetic Marquis called Orias because I have a job for him. It's unplanned work, initially I was prepared to help one Indian man's wife who is facing challenges in health issues but it seems that the man have redraw the request because I message him and the message was read but no reply, so I decided to proceed with another pending work. The lady is having fiancee abroad and she want the man come down to marry her. The evocation will be commence on 2:00pm here in Ghana and I will keep updating you since it is my first time of working with Orias.
Ritual outline:
Opening the ritual by Arabic and Latin phrase with three knocks
Lbrp
Springing of water to purify myself and the temple with selected verses from Psalm 51
mpr
Banishing with Biblical and Quranic verses
Praising (remembrance) of God in Arabic
Calling for power to evoke entities with Psalm 127
Lighting the candle
Place the spirit seal in the center of the altar
Conjuration
Purpose of calling
Dismissal

Blessed Be,
Orias

https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

      >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU