REVEALING THE THIEVES

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You


I have been away (travel) for many months and I returned back home last week and found that my door is wide open meaning thieves has stolen from me, things I can say that they have stolen are television, decoder, woofer, pen drives, modem, etc I conjure angel Cheziel to revealed the thief to me and he showed me a certain man from my town, I waited for two days and recited my Arabic zikr (remembrance) and it also revealed the same man in the dream, finally I evoke angel Eshaliah and he too confirm with the same man. I decided to confront him but my elder friends said I shouldn't confront him because always a thief is a thief and every thief is a liar. He is going to deny and bring a lot of problems because I don't have any physical evidence. I am preparing to curse him with either Zagal or Glasya Labolas and keep eye on him when I notice signs of sickness in him I will confront him and ask him to hand over my things to me and pay every expenses  plus workmanship of rituals I did before he will gets his healing. Thanks.
Blessed Be,
Allah, Cheziel and Eshaliah

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU