WORKING WITH THE WARRIOR

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You


I worked with the warrior the first time. It is true that all the fifty names are MARDUK with different face. I first worked with a spirit call BARASHAKUSHU last year June 2019 from the book call The Necronomicon and the slight difference between them are; MARDUK appeared to me as a Chinese female warrior carrying on a bright sword very good in using sword and also a good swimmer. Barashakushu appeared to me as a Chinese male warrior riding on a horse and also a good swimmer. He was very intimidating to look. A person from Facebook I don't personally know him contacted me to share his problem with me and I agree to help him magickally. According to him someone is owing him and the person owing said he won't pay because the charges were too much. I know only answer to give are to ask him to take the person owing to the court but I know some of the judges are corrupt when they see money so I decided to apply magick. I summoned MARDUK and he accepted to carry out the task for him. Four days later the person accepted to pay the money, next four days later he requested the charges again and another four days later he made part payment. Friends I want you to help me thank MARDUK for faithful work she has done, it is not all yet done but she has tried. I just want to tell her to complete it all. One thing I will ask her if I get the chance to meet her again is why did she appeared to me as a female while in the book she was describing as a male.
Blessed Be,                       
The Warrior

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU