YOU NEED AN ANGEL

YOU NEED AN ANGEL

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You
Late January 2020 I experienced some problems in my magickal activities divination, dreams, visions, etc turns to give false answers. A few weeks ago I reported it here, I thought it being happen due to some Arabic zikr (remembrance) I recite everyday so I stopped reciting it but still the same problems, I even started doing banishing rituals, it did nothing about it. I was type of person I don't do banishing rituals because without spirits you are not magickian so you need spirits to make you magickian. This dark times troubles me a lot. I lost four football bet in succession, gave peoples false answers in divination, etc because of it I stopped doing it. Last Friday a Facebook friend asked me to send archangel Michael to him and I did it, during the conversation I felt something has gone out of me. The next day I did divination and it was accurate, the dream I had fulfilled, etc and things has back to normal. This incidence remind me when I was in the teaching field a co-worker had a little misunderstanding with me and next day I experienced several pains in my left arm, later that night I conjured archangel Michael for a client and immediately he manifested the pains left me. Another incidence is I cured a client from impotence and it transferred to me and another client asked me to conjure archangel Michael for him and during the conversation with him the impotent stopped from me. By gathering all these incidence I am going to work with archangel Michael once every month to put things in place. I thank him very much for such great helping hand. I recommend him for every magickian here.

Blessed Be,
The Archangel

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JDqaUG46wd56GDN9i5PSUC

>Is Not I But Ant'Harratu<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU