I WANT TO BE SUPER RICH, PLS HELP ME!

 I WANT TO BE SUPER RICH, PLS HELP ME!



This is one request I receive in my inbox almost on daily basis.

For your information, even I want to be super rich tooπŸ˜„

You will be surprised to know people who make this kind of request have absolutely nothing doing for a living.

I know some of the most powerful Priests that go to farm almost everyday in order to sustain their families. They don't sit at home, waiting on the Spirits to drop money from the skies.


Simply put, the Spirits do not produce money from thin air.

The Spirits can help expand your business by drawing crowed, give you new business ideas that are sure to succeed.


Tell me you need the Spirits to assist bring life to your business, you need a good job, you need more customers to patronize your business.

That is a step in gaining your financial freedom. 

A little advise too... The Spirits do not do Hollywood style of magic.

They take their time to execute their tasks to perfection. So be sure to have a little patience when waiting on the Spirits for a request.

It might delay but never denied!


Happy Holidays and a fruitful New Year in advance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU