"You Were Right Lol"

 Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You



On the night of November 29, I forwarded a question a lady ask me on Facebook Messenger to Duke Barbatos and the question was "Please tell me if I will be accepted into the Nursing program on January 10???" And this was Duke Barbatos reply; first I saw a seal which means receiving important appointment, second I saw someone visiting a marketplace which means profit or loss, third I saw myself and a certain man on railroad tracks in the marketplace buying football items (ball and school have similar interpretation, so ball here represent school) railroad means divine law, marketplace means profit or loss and football signifies a dispute, an argument, a fight to control the world and its resources. So in all Duke Barbatos was saying that you will get the appointment but the caution is keep preparing well for the exams. After the exams even 10th January is not yet up but the lady has been already accepted into nursing in advance. She is among top 10 selected students.

I just want to thank the Mighty Duke for such wonderful divination. 

Blessed Be,

Barbatos, The Mighty Duke.


"Magick is All About Divination" 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU