Please See us Through

 Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You




Big shout-out to Divine Providence,  Archangel Michael and Angel Denahel for the great work both are doing for Nyinawusu Electoral Area. Last Thursday December 9, 2021 I received voice call from division two football coach asking me to help their electoral area to win this year "Member of Parliament's (MP's) Annual Inter-Electoral Competition" football gala match. This competition is organize annually by our MPs at the end of every year for their electoral areas. I live at Upper Denkyira East  but these people crossed border from Upper Denkyira West to seek my help. After agreeing to the terms I cast Holy Scriptural magick spells using Psalm 76 and I conjured Archangel Michael too and also Angel Denahel for divination. It was a group stage match. We played all play all, each team played three matches a day. The group are Nyinawusu, Amoaman, Bethlehem and Subin. The night after the rituals, I asked Angel Denahel to check for me if we will top the group and I saw myself in a train. It was unfavorable sign in football terms but if you see it alone it means yes it has decreed. When I informed the team manager he was doubting and asking me it all done? , if changes come what will you do? and I told him it has predetermine by Divine Providence, nothing can change it. Our side, Nyinawusu played opening match against Amoaman and it ended goal less and won 5:3 on penalties. We played our second match against Subin and we won 1 nil and we played our last match against Bethlehem and we won 5 nil to top the group. Now we have qualified to semi-final stage of the competition and both the semi-final and the final will play on the same day at December 26. I thank both Divine Providence, Archangel Michael and Angel Denahel for the amazing work they did yesterday. Also I am asking them to see us through in the semi-final and final matches coming on next two weeks.

Blessed Be,

Divine Providence, Archangel Michael and Angel Denahel


"Magick is All About Divination" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU