ALMOST GETTING CRAZY

Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Be careful of whom (spirits) you are working with, I'm almost getting crazy. This morning I conjure Beleth for a client. This round he didn't come with itching energy, he rather come with energy that almost made me crazy. I lost my mind during the conversation, talking nonsense, failure of breathing, almost died, etc. Brethren this entity is good when it come to manifesting the task but his energy is not good for our health. If you haven't worked with him before please don't try to work with him. We have many spirits who have the same office like him and they too are also serviceable like him. As I am writing now I feel bad. This one is not my first working with him, previously he came with itching energy and I stopped working with him and today he came with suffocating, insane, etc. I don't even know how to describe what actually happened to me in English.
Be Careful,
Ant'harratu, the maker of miracles
         

            >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite squeezed and possessed from King Beleth, he deserve to be thank because my client has called to inform me that the work is done. Her partner is now showing him enough love and frequent sex. Also she has asked him to bring the marriage dowry.
    Hail King Beleth well done.
    I will call him again to offer some incense.
    All I went through it was possession.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU