PSALM 41

Hello Spiritual Aspirants

I have been dedicating my entire life to research about money Magick because I am from a country most of us find it difficult to get three meals a day even two is not possible for some people. Practicing from talismanic magick to Spells to spirit summoning. What I can say is that all works but it can't grant huge amount of money or provide continues flow of money. One thing I have seen is that magick especially money magick don't last long. In Ghana some of the fetish priest claims to have some mysterious power to conjure instant money but when you visited them you even loose your own money to them. All of them are charlatans, tricksters and thieves.
A lot of people petition angels, and other none angels entity for money, Some use talismanic magick and spells. I have come out with powerful money spells, quicker than Ahl'far'dahn, Salas'ash, Seqor, etc. And more reliable than Nitika, Bune, Aziel, Ariel, etc. This type of spells require only one green candle. Light the candle and repeat 6times the following:
Oh Money Lord
Hear My Plea
Look My Way
Look My Way
Give Me (amount) to (purpose)

Recite Psalm 41 3times
Blow out the candle and relight it the next day, use the same candle everyday until it burns out. If you don't want specific amount of money then don't mention any amount just say give me money. Day in day out money will chase you around as long as you're performing this ritual. It work fast within hours.
Thanks,
Ant'harratu, the maker of miracles

            >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU