Eid-ul-fitr Football Gala Competition Match

Hello Spiritual Aspirants


Yesterday night around 11:22 pm I started the Salah(eid-ul-fitr) football competition rituals.
Ritual outline:
Candle spells with Psalm 76
Talismanic magick
Evocation of Archangel Michael
After all the above ritual magick I slept late and it revealed to me in a dream; A gentleman who is from Wangara tribe gave me coconut to eat and I heard a voice from the air saying Italy has scored one and I reply that I told you so, I told you Italy is playing at home and they will win the much then I awake. The meaning; coconut in the dream means foreign money or a fortune teller so overall meaning is the Wangara tribes has given me money to help them to win their match and they will surely win. I am happy that I have been confirmed that we will win the match. Thank you very much Yahovah  and Michael.
Blessed Be,
Michael

     >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<

https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

Comments

  1. The football match I share with you yesterday couldn't come on because there was a protest about unqualify player.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU