Reconciling a Broken Lovers

Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You.
I have been receiving a lot of request from people asking me to cast spells, summon spirits and doing reading for them. It is good to have such requests because it helping me to learn a lot and acquiring more power. Last Thursday a lady leaving at Takoradi called one of the members here to collect my contact number because her husband to be has break up with her she want to reconcile with him. I did L-rod reading and promise her things would be okay by fourth day later. I casted simple spells to bring them together.
Ritual outline:

Green candle
Pictures of the lovers
Spells(words to unite them)
Psalms 133, 138 and 140

It succeed on second day.
Thank you Yahovah.

Blessed Be,
Yahovah


        >Is Not I But Ant'harratu<


https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3M5IbdYteF7F64QEXp7qT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU