Demonstrating The Power Of Divination With Spirits

Hello Spiritual Aspirants
Peace Be Upon You




Last week I received disturbing calls and missed calls from a woman, complaining about her sick daughter. Her daughter is seriously ill and she has been visiting hospital for treatment but no avail and even the doctor couldn't diagnosed the disease troubling her. So she decided to seek spiritual help, that is why she disturbing me with phone calls. Last night I agreed to take a look at it for her and I contacted Duke Astaroth and I asked her that she should visit the sick person and tell me the sources of her sickness and the cure. These are what Astaroth found: I saw a pig in the street, again I was in the market, a young boy want to buy something from me and he gave me 1 Ghana cedis (1 dollar) and I washed my dirty trousers in the market. When Astaroth tell me these I fully understand it and I was pondering about the type of magick the person used and Astaroth come again the second time show me these; I saw myself and my families were together eating and I entered in my room and my mother came in and gave me some money. I saw again my formal employer driving a car and he asked me to follow him and in the middle of the road is covered with water (flood) and I try to walk into it and when I  reach the middle of the flood I began to drown and then I decided to go back but I am drowning too, so I stuck in the middle afraid. That is the end of the conversation. Interpretation: pig means rivals, market means profit or loss (mosque), money means argument, exchange of words, anger, insult., Washing of dirty cloths means sin and repentance, Food means job, money., room means woman, car means success with hard work, street means law, flood means attacks and young boy means old woman. So Astaroth was saying that the lady is being suffering from a curse a woman from her family has placed on her because she insulted her concerning a job both are fighting over. She used river spirit (river Offin). This morning I told them what Astaroth said and she confirmed that to be true.  So the solution Astaroth gave is to go and beg for forgiveness but the victim mother insist that we should try different way to solve it because going there won't bring good between them. So I suggested my own method of getting rid of curse. I uploaded our conversation on phone to those who understand akan dialect to listen.
Thank You,
Astaroth, The Noble Duke.

"Magick is All About Divination"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU