Who Caused Us?

 Who Caused Us?


Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You




Who cause us? Thursday night I talked with one of the boys of Astaroth and I  asked about the prediction of the football match between AS Monaco and Lille and I saw myself together with my families in a room and my mother want someone to send to buy food stuff for us to prepare dinner and I angry stood up and asked one of my nephews to go and buy it. It ends here. Angry means win and food means you cannot win. So when you see it like that it means full time draw but when interpreting I didn't add the food side to it because I didn't see any food. So Morcariel is right but I lack critical thinking in this interpretation and it has caused us a lot. I accept all the blame. Sorry for everything guys. Thank you Morcariel.

Blessed Be,

Morcariel, The Noble Spirit.


"Magick is All About Divination" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU