Boys Needs Money

 Boys Needs Money


Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You




A lot of magickians knocking my door asking for odds to stake for the weekends and even some go beyond asking for lottery numbers. Please I don't play lotteries, I have been warned by Archangel Cassiel to not stake lotteries. Because of the high demand of money, last night around 9pm I evoked the most best of divinatory entity of all time Archangel Gabriel and I asked for prediction of the football match coming on this afternoon between Southport fc and Boston United fc. I used Southport to ask my question and first I saw a caution symbol that's 'ablution kettle' and I saw myself buying matches and take some of its sticks and strike it to kindle a fire but it was spoiled so I complain to a man nearby that is the end of the conversation.

Please be warned if you want to stake it, stake it wisely. Matches means You will receive money. 

If you strike a match, the money will come suddenly. And Complaining has contrary meaning which is opposite of complain and opposite of complain are cheer, rejoice, praise, etc.

So Archangel Gabriel is saying that straight win for Southport fc. Please remember for the caution when staking.

Thank You,

Gabriel, The Archangel.


"Magick is All About Divination"

Comments

  1. Thank you Archangel Gabriel
    Southport fc 4 : 1 Boston United fc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU