Yesterday Was Celebration

 Yesterday Was Celebration


Hello Spiritual Aspirants

Peace Be Upon You




Yesterday was celebration; last Monday night I summoned the talkative angel and asked for prediction of World Cup qualifiers football match between Scotland and Denmark and I used the host country to ask for my question and I saw three siblings, two females and a male and the male was a little bit angry. When I got the answer I know definitely that Mr. Talkative will come again because he gave thousand answers to a single question if you didn't ask him to stop he will keep coming with different answers which means the same. That behavior of his worry much but it makes the answer very clear. So his second answer I saw my real life friend and a real life enemy of mine but she was not enemy in my vision. The second one ended here. Third one I saw a football coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The third conversation ends. I Asked Mr. Talkative to stop, I want to sleep. Maybe because of I support Man Utd that is why he use him to answer the question. Anger means imprisonment but as I told you the other day that signs of emotion is interpreted through contrary meaning, so opposite of anger is fear and fear means victory. Real life enemy in vision means victory and real life friend in vision means something good is on the way coming. And football coach means success. So Mr. Talkative was saying that Scotland will win.

Thank You,

Denahel, The Talkative Angel.


"Magick is All About Divination"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BARASHAKUSHU, THE WORKER OF MIRACLES

THE LOTTERY SPELLS

IS NOT I BUT ANT'HARRATU